Information for new patients:
We are currently treating a large number of patients. In order to continue to guarantee optimal medical care and to do justice to all patients, we are currently no longer able to accept new patients. We ask for your understanding. Should the situation ease, we will be happy to accept new patients again.
To avoid possible delays during consultation hours we kindly ask for scheduling appointments in advance
by phone 030 / 213 43 98
by online appointment
by video consultation
NEW: Consultation by video
We offer the service of a video consultation. No matter where you are. And no matter if you are a new patient. All you need is a smartphone, a tablet or a PC with camera, microphone and internet. The consultation hour runs directly via your browser. You don’t need an additional program or app.
Your advantage of a video consultation: no long ways to the clinic, consultation hours are possible from anywhere, costs are covered by the health insurance, certified data protection.
- Please make sure you enter your name and contact details correctly, as this is the only way we can contact you if we have any inquiries.
- Please also confirm as a new patient the field „…dass ich bereits Patient(in) in obiger Praxis bin und über die Verwendung der Videosprechstunde aufgeklärt wurde“. This restriction was suspended in the course of the corona crisis.
- Please describe the reason for your appointment in a few words. You can enter this at the end of your booking under “Notes for the practice”.
- Please also remember to check your emails afterwards. The link to confirm your appointment is only valid for one hour.
- Data privacy: It is illegal by law to record the video consultation. Furthermore, the provider Patientus fulfils all technical and data protection requirements: www.patientus.de
Small “checklist” for your doctor visit:
- Health insurance card (statutory health insurance)
- Identity card or health insurance card (privately insured and self-paying)
- List of medicines you are taking
- Hospital reports, medical reports, laboratory results
In case of emergency
Emergency medical services of KV Berlin: 116 117
Fire brigade for Berlin/Doctor on call: 112
We are looking forward to your visit!
Your practice team